Tuesday, February 3, 2009

What If? The Movie is already breaking new ground!

In the first few weeks of the Worldwide Release of the documentary film, What If? The Movie, the production team has seen a steady growth of sales, along with a thrillingingly positive response to What If? The Movie's enlightening content.

Viewers from all over the world are proclaiming their excitement for What If? The Movie via email, blogs and in particular, YouTube, where we have seen over 200,000 viewers watch the clips from the film in the past couple of months! To view a fascinating clip from the film, click here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVS2G9nZ-OQ&feature=related

The viewers of What If? The Movie have stated that while they liken the film's content to such film's as What The Bleep Do We Know? and The Secret, the majority of viewers PREFERRED What If? The Movie! How amazing! We are personally and professionally thrilled to hear the incredible response to the film and we hope that everyone will have the opportunity to continue sharing the message of What If? The Movie with the world!




http://www.whatifthemovie.tv/?Click=192 Order your copy today and love and light to all of the wonderful people who continue to support our vision!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there Mercedes - my partner and I watched it the other night, and we loved it! It's has been very refreshing for me hearing people "on the telly" say things I have believed for many years.

When I am feeling a little better (I haven't been well), I'm intending to do my bit to spread word of this film - should be fun! And I'm really glad that sales are going well.

Cheers - Robin